Wednesday 22 June 2011

Lolita Says special announcements!



It feels like I have known Lo for ages! I think she's smashing!

So:

She is now the official Burlesque House Muse USA for Able Grable, which will be news
to her today!

Her first piece is named "Lolita Says" it's a delicious aftershow robe, which I designed and made in a rich Burgundy red, typical colour for the 1930's & 1940's.

Because I fell over and fractured my ankle 6 weeks ago, I have been unable to
finish steaming the gown for Lo and hobble to the post office with the delicious goods!

This has made the anticipation of seeing Lo in the gown I designed for her, even more
fun.


This was the first photo I ever saw of Lo and you can see why I loved her style!

If you want to visit her you can do so here:

www.lolitahaze.com


She'll also be featuring on www.ablegrable.com in her enticing floor length robe, I can't wait!



3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the little shout out. :) I can't wait to receive your robe. But first heal that ankle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black dress is beautiful and it is beautiful.
    I have the black dress and i have also the black dress which i have bought with Amazon Coupon and i love to wear black dress in parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable polka dotted <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-ben-sherman/ben-sherman-eyelet-skirt/p_46.html>Ladies skirts</a> she's wearing! So fab!

    ReplyDelete